We keep you up-to-date on emerging market issues and their impact on the insurance sector,
through a variety of publications, events and our leading market initiatives.
Welcome to the latest edition of Professional & Financial Risks Aware. The articles cover a wide range of topics that affect our market including cladding claims, peer-to-peer lending, preserving privilege, non-party costs orders and Morrisons v various claimants.
Welcome to the latest edition of disease and abuse Aware.
- Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence: Prejudice (Limitation) in Scottish Abuse cases
- Hearing loss and quantum: When the Audiogram is Not the Whole Story.
- Lost in Time: Court of Appeal overturns MacKenzie
- The absent expert: Can last-minute unavailability justify the loss of a trial date?
- Vibration induced injury claims on the rise again?
- Disease and abuse aware | February 2020
- A Matter of consent
- A Bitter Taste
- Whither Asbestos
Welcome to the latest issue of our regular update for the retail sector.
Welcome to the winter edition of our Transport & Logistics sector newsletter.
Welcome to the latest edition of our Food and Drink sector newsletter, Food for Thought.
Welcome to the 6th issue of Costs AWARE from Keoghs.
- Keoghs specialist Costs Team is ranked as one of the top 3 Costs Teams in the UK.
- The high threshold of showing injustice when Part 36 penalties bite
- Proportionality - Does the new approach bring back the old test of proportionality?
- Costs of assisting a criminal investigation challenged and generic costs reduced to reflect the number of failed claims
- Proportionality...a broad brush approach?
- Costs in a changing world
- Interim payments during the life of a claim
- When is a Part 36 offer not a Part 36 offer?
- Interim payment on account of costs following acceptance of a Part 36 offer