We keep you up-to-date on emerging market issues and their impact on the insurance sector,
through a variety of publications, events and our leading market initiatives.
Credit Hire Aware has reached its 12th issue, with all the latest news from the credit hire team.
Our third issue of Costs Aware contains articles focusing on some of the current key issues, from costs budgeting behaviours to the new proportionality test.
- Fixed recoverable costs verification and negotiation
- Be careful what you wish for
- Relief from Sanctions
- Challenging pre LASPO ATE premiums
- Escape the box?
- Proportionality - what exactly is going on?
- Costs budgeting is not a game!
- ATE Premiums: Proportionate or not?
- Recoverability of additional liabilities in the post-Jackson era
- Proactivity can save you thousands...
- Costs implications for the unwary
In the latest edition of Property Aware we discuss connected and autonomous vehicle technology and implications for future policy.
- Connected and autonomous vehicles... a transport revolution?
- A new era for safety reform or back to the status quo?
- A guide to key legislation in landlord and tenant property damage claims
- The use of expert evidence in small claims
- Introducing the Arson Investigation Guide
- Property Insurance Seminar
- Going underground
- Property damage and the entitlement to reinstatement
- Finding the missing piece of the jigsaw
Welcome to the fifth issue of Fraud Aware.
- Keoghs Fraud Index reveals opportunistic fraud on the rise
- Multi-award winning LNC strategy sheds light on key issues
- The LSI Comeback: Episode II The Defendant Strikes Back
- Fake That! A Retrospective
- You wait for one finding of fundamental dishonesty...
- Gentry and Hayward - a tale of policy, procedure and pragmatism
- Lifting the cover on storage and recovery claims
- The Judicial Approach: Exaggerated hire claims and genuine RTAs
- Versloot – has the ship sailed for collateral lies?
Welcome to the 2nd edition of Costs Aware.
- Order for interim payments on account of costs
- The dangers of the approved costs budget
- Transforming our justice system: Summary
- Challenging unreasonably incurred court fees
- Recoverable costs of attending an inquest
- Late acceptance of Part 36 offers and indemnity costs
- Part 36 and "genuine attempts to settle"
- Merrix v Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust
- Are claimants incurring court fees unnecessarily?