We keep you up-to-date on emerging market issues and their impact on the insurance sector,
through a variety of publications, events and our leading market initiatives.
In the latest edition of Credit Hire Aware we provide insight on the challenges facing insurers with the rising cost of repair, as well as a review of the first half of 2017 and a case handling section.
Our fourth edition of Costs Aware has now been released. This time we take a look at costs management, budgeting and provide a proportionality update.
- Costs management – is it delivering savings?
- The unsavoury practice of costs budget exaggeration
- Proportionality Update
- So, why a career in costs?
- Fixed costs following late acceptance of a claimant’s Part 36 offer
- Costs management: How to counter attempts by claimants to dispense with costs budgeting
- Transfer of Pre-LASPO CFAs upheld
- No advocacy then no fee in fixed recoverable costs cases
Credit Hire Aware has reached its 12th issue, with all the latest news from the credit hire team.
Our third issue of Costs Aware contains articles focusing on some of the current key issues, from costs budgeting behaviours to the new proportionality test.
- Fixed recoverable costs verification and negotiation
- Be careful what you wish for
- Relief from Sanctions
- Challenging pre LASPO ATE premiums
- Escape the box?
- Proportionality - what exactly is going on?
- Costs budgeting is not a game!
- ATE Premiums: Proportionate or not?
- Recoverability of additional liabilities in the post-Jackson era
- Proactivity can save you thousands...
- Costs implications for the unwary
In the latest edition of Property Aware we discuss connected and autonomous vehicle technology and implications for future policy.
- Connected and autonomous vehicles... a transport revolution?
- A new era for safety reform or back to the status quo?
- A guide to key legislation in landlord and tenant property damage claims
- The use of expert evidence in small claims
- Introducing the Arson Investigation Guide
- Property Insurance Seminar
- Going underground
- Property damage and the entitlement to reinstatement
- Finding the missing piece of the jigsaw