We keep you up-to-date on emerging market issues and their impact on the insurance sector,
through a variety of publications, events and our leading market initiatives.
The latest edition of Personal Injury Aware is now available to download. In this issue, we focus on the impact of COVID-19 on various areas, from costs to catastrophic injury, and courts to causation. We also find out the latest AI developments from Innovation Director, Dene Rowe.
Welcome to the latest edition of Credit Hire Aware. Articles include:
Welcome to the latest edition of Costs Aware. Articles include:
- Shaping the legal landscape in the world of costs!
- Don’t be in such a hurry – A cautionary tale!
- Costs budget and relief from sanctions update.
- Get the Right Order; and the Order Right!
- Defendants who fail to co-operate with ADR at risk of Indemnity Costs!
- Defendant awarded indemnity costs following failure to beat Part 36 offer.
- Conduct in Fixed Costs & Low Value Claims.
- 21 years of failure of proportionality of costs?
- Budget variation is compulsory where there is a significant development in a case.
Welcome to the latest edition of Professional & Financial Risks Aware. The articles cover a wide range of topics that affect our market including cladding claims, peer-to-peer lending, preserving privilege, non-party costs orders and Morrisons v various claimants.
Welcome to the latest edition of disease and abuse Aware.
- Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence: Prejudice (Limitation) in Scottish Abuse cases
- Hearing loss and quantum: When the Audiogram is Not the Whole Story.
- Lost in Time: Court of Appeal overturns MacKenzie
- The absent expert: Can last-minute unavailability justify the loss of a trial date?
- Vibration induced injury claims on the rise again?
- Disease and abuse aware | February 2020
- A Matter of consent
- A Bitter Taste
- Whither Asbestos
Welcome to the latest issue of our regular update for the retail sector.