We keep you up-to-date on emerging market issues and their impact on the insurance sector,
through a variety of publications, events and our leading market initiatives.
The personal injury market is facing major upheaval in many different ways, which is likely to continue for the foreseeable future.
Welcome to the second edition of our Food and Drink sector newsletter, Food for Thought.
Welcome to the second edition of our regular update for the retail sector
- Prevent bullying in the workplace
- Avoiding a costly slip up
- Vicarious Liability - festive assault threatens to blur boundaries further
- Market update - The Civil Liability Bill becomes an Act
- GDPR Corner - Confidential Medical Records
- Keoghs grabs a handful of awards, a new FOIL president, & £2,300 for charity
Welcome to Keoghs' new Costs Aware. As this is the first edition in our new format, we’ve addressed a broad spectrum of subjects, including the fixed costs regime and an introduction to our legal costs experts based in Liverpool.
Welcome to the latest edition of disease aware. We’ve addressed some subjects in greater detail than normal. We hope that you enjoy it.