We keep you up-to-date on emerging market issues and their impact on the insurance sector,
through a variety of publications, events and our leading market initiatives.
Welcome to the Spring issue of our regular update for the retail sector.
- Protective equipment: The do's and don'ts
- The thorny issue of Litigants in Person
- Q&A with Dame Mary Perkins
- Costs Corner - obtaining costs from claimant damages paid by another defendant
- The Civil Liability Bill becomes an act
- Market Affairs Analysis: Civil Liability Act 2018 - Small Claims Limit Increase
Welcome to the second issue of our Transport & Logistics sector newsletter
The personal injury market is facing major upheaval in many different ways, which is likely to continue for the foreseeable future.
Welcome to the second edition of our Food and Drink sector newsletter, Food for Thought.
Welcome to the second edition of our regular update for the retail sector
- Prevent bullying in the workplace
- Avoiding a costly slip up
- Vicarious Liability - festive assault threatens to blur boundaries further
- Market update - The Civil Liability Bill becomes an Act
- GDPR Corner - Confidential Medical Records
- Keoghs grabs a handful of awards, a new FOIL president, & £2,300 for charity