We keep you up-to-date on emerging market issues and their impact on the insurance sector,
through a variety of publications, events and our leading market initiatives.
Our first 'Keoghs' edition of Let's Talk Shop, our retail sector newsletter, is now online.
At Your Leisure, the first 'Keoghs' edition of our leisure sector newsletter, is now available to read.
The first Keoghs edition of On Track is now available.
Here is the first 'Keoghs' edition of our food and drink sector newsletter, 'Food for Thought'.
In the latest edition of Credit Hire Aware we provide insight on the challenges facing insurers with the rising cost of repair, as well as a review of the first half of 2017 and a case handling section.
Our fourth edition of Costs Aware has now been released. This time we take a look at costs management, budgeting and provide a proportionality update.
- Costs management – is it delivering savings?
- The unsavoury practice of costs budget exaggeration
- Proportionality Update
- So, why a career in costs?
- Fixed costs following late acceptance of a claimant’s Part 36 offer
- Costs management: How to counter attempts by claimants to dispense with costs budgeting
- Transfer of Pre-LASPO CFAs upheld
- No advocacy then no fee in fixed recoverable costs cases