T:0203 436 2362
Neil leads the rapidly growing professional indemnity team in London. He plays a prominent role across the firm in developing that practice and our wider financial lines capability in the Lloyd's and composite insurance markets.
Neil has spent most of his career working in the London insurance market and has previously held a variety of senior positions in a number of other well known insurance practices.
Neil has over 25 years’ experience as an insurance lawyer. He specialises in defending claims against a wide range of professionals, including:
- Solicitors – on behalf of firms of all sizes and across many different legal disciplines
- Accountants – tax and other claims
- Insurance brokers – failure to procure/advise on cover
- Surveyors – defect and valuation claims
- Construction professionals – architects, engineers and other specialist contractors
Many of these claims are high-value multi-party disputes. Neil also has a substantial practice advising on coverage and policy application issues.