We keep you up-to-date on emerging market issues and their impact on the insurance sector,
through a variety of publications, events and our leading market initiatives.
Welcome to the fifth issue of Fraud Aware.
- Keoghs Fraud Index reveals opportunistic fraud on the rise
- Multi-award winning LNC strategy sheds light on key issues
- The LSI Comeback: Episode II The Defendant Strikes Back
- Fake That! A Retrospective
- You wait for one finding of fundamental dishonesty...
- Gentry and Hayward - a tale of policy, procedure and pragmatism
- Lifting the cover on storage and recovery claims
- The Judicial Approach: Exaggerated hire claims and genuine RTAs
- Versloot – has the ship sailed for collateral lies?
The recent Keoghs cases of Hassan v Cooper & Accident Claims Consultants Ltd and Yousaf & Ahmed v Mason and Hanif both highlighted the level of claim control and management exerted by credit hire and accident management companies