T:0151 921 7386
Kari leads our retail sector practice and manages relationships for a number of our retail clients. She is the deputy head of the FOIL Retail SIG.
Kari has 18 years’ experience of handling defendant personal injury litigation for a wide range of supermarkets and multichannel retailers, national insurers and their policyholders, local authorities and private organisations. Her principal areas of practice include the handling of high value / complex EL and PL claims including chronic pain cases, brain injury and amputations, together with the defence of individual and group actions involving historical allegations of abuse.
Latest Insights by Kari Hansen
In a new series from our Corporate Risks Retail team, we explore the shifting claims landscape to uncover what lies in store for the retail sector over the coming 12 months. At a time when the pandemic has left every business questioning what the future holds, we aim to help you be as agile and proactive as possible in dealing with every type of claim thrown your way.
Welcome to the latest issue of our regular update for the retail sector.
Welcome to the Spring issue of our regular update for the retail sector.
- Protective equipment: The do's and don'ts
- The thorny issue of Litigants in Person
- Q&A with Dame Mary Perkins
- Costs Corner - obtaining costs from claimant damages paid by another defendant
- The Civil Liability Bill becomes an act
- Market Affairs Analysis: Civil Liability Act 2018 - Small Claims Limit Increase
Firstly the firm won five awards, including a hat trick for our counter-fraud team at the Insurance Fraud Awards...
Welcome to the second edition of our regular update for the retail sector
- Prevent bullying in the workplace
- Avoiding a costly slip up
- Vicarious Liability - festive assault threatens to blur boundaries further
- Market update - The Civil Liability Bill becomes an Act
- GDPR Corner - Confidential Medical Records
- Keoghs grabs a handful of awards, a new FOIL president, & £2,300 for charity