We keep you up-to-date on emerging market issues and their impact on the insurance sector,
through a variety of publications, events and our leading market initiatives.
News And Events 30/01/2019
Keoghs will today (30 January) call on the Government to introduce a “graduated” driving licence for young motorists to cut the number of young drivers dying on UK roads.
Claims in respect of noise-induced hearing loss (NIHL) are still regularly heard in our courts.
High Court finds approved inspectors do not owe a duty of care under Defective Premises Act 1972
Welcome to the second edition of our regular update for the retail sector
- Prevent bullying in the workplace
- Avoiding a costly slip up
- Vicarious Liability - festive assault threatens to blur boundaries further
- Market update - The Civil Liability Bill becomes an Act
- GDPR Corner - Confidential Medical Records
- Keoghs grabs a handful of awards, a new FOIL president, & £2,300 for charity
Welcome to Keoghs' new Costs Aware. As this is the first edition in our new format, we’ve addressed a broad spectrum of subjects, including the fixed costs regime and an introduction to our legal costs experts based in Liverpool.
Client Alerts 20/12/2018
The Civil Liability Act received Royal Assent at 10.44am today. This confirms the framework for the whiplash reforms, changes the process for a regular review of the personal injury discount rate, and starts the clock ticking on the first review of the rate. So what now?