We keep you up-to-date on emerging market issues and their impact on the insurance sector,
through a variety of publications, events and our leading market initiatives.
News And Events 13/08/2018
Head of Keoghs’ leading Property, Risks & Coverage team, Richard Houseago, has been inducted into the Legal 500 Hall of Fame.
In the latest edition of Property Aware we discuss connected and autonomous vehicle technology and implications for future policy.
- Connected and autonomous vehicles... a transport revolution?
- A new era for safety reform or back to the status quo?
- A guide to key legislation in landlord and tenant property damage claims
- The use of expert evidence in small claims
- Introducing the Arson Investigation Guide
- Property Insurance Seminar
- Going underground
- Property damage and the entitlement to reinstatement
- Finding the missing piece of the jigsaw
Key developments in this edition include an update on the Insurance Act 2015 (due to come into force in August 2016), including an assessment of the impact of the Enterprise Bill 2015 (due to take effect in 2017).
In this edition, we focus on key developments affecting the legal and insurance industries including the forthcoming Insurance Act and the Deregulation Act 2015.