We keep you up-to-date on emerging market issues and their impact on the insurance sector,
through a variety of publications, events and our leading market initiatives.
Client Alerts 09/06/2020
Fottles v Bourne Leisure provides some much needed guidance on furloughed employees attending court.
Keoghs Corporate Risk Retail team has successfully defended a slip on ice claim at trial, with the judgment proving an important and timely decision as wintery conditions persist throughout the UK.
Sunner v Dealz and Lodge Services (Dublin) Limited
Fowler v Marks & Spencer (Ireland) Limited
Welcome to the Spring issue of our regular update for the retail sector.
- Protective equipment: The do's and don'ts
- The thorny issue of Litigants in Person
- Q&A with Dame Mary Perkins
- Costs Corner - obtaining costs from claimant damages paid by another defendant
- The Civil Liability Bill becomes an act
- Market Affairs Analysis: Civil Liability Act 2018 - Small Claims Limit Increase
Welcome to the second edition of our regular update for the retail sector
- Prevent bullying in the workplace
- Avoiding a costly slip up
- Vicarious Liability - festive assault threatens to blur boundaries further
- Market update - The Civil Liability Bill becomes an Act
- GDPR Corner - Confidential Medical Records
- Keoghs grabs a handful of awards, a new FOIL president, & £2,300 for charity