We keep you up-to-date on emerging market issues and their impact on the insurance sector,
through a variety of publications, events and our leading market initiatives.
News And Events 13/08/2018
Head of Keoghs’ leading Property, Risks & Coverage team, Richard Houseago, has been inducted into the Legal 500 Hall of Fame.
Client Alerts 28/06/2018
The Civil Liability Bill has finished its passage through the House of Lords, but what is happening with Part 2 - the discount rate?
We provide our comments on the report from the Justice Committee released on 30 November with regards to the draft discount rate clauses.
Client Alerts 23/06/2017
This case provides a reminder for defendants that they can make successful applications for summary judgment even in claims for serious injury.
In the latest edition of Property Aware we discuss connected and autonomous vehicle technology and implications for future policy.
- Connected and autonomous vehicles... a transport revolution?
- A new era for safety reform or back to the status quo?
- A guide to key legislation in landlord and tenant property damage claims
- The use of expert evidence in small claims
- Introducing the Arson Investigation Guide
- Property Insurance Seminar
- Going underground
- Property damage and the entitlement to reinstatement
- Finding the missing piece of the jigsaw
Client Alerts 09/03/2017
On 20th March the Discount Rate will reduce to -0.75%. The effect on all future loss claims is dramatic, with many future loss claims set to double or triple in size. Partner, Michael Renshaw, has produced a guide which provides an overview of what the impact is going to be, and provides some initial thoughts on what we see happening in the future.